The CT90 semi-automatic cap tightener is a unique machine that handles glass, plastic or metal containers to reliably and accurately tighten caps for manual applications. It will accommodate any continuous, thread cap (including child proof). The universal bottle guide accurately centers round, square, rectangular and many odd shaped containers. A multi-disc, slip clutch provides reliable torque. The CT90 is air operated and bottle sensing is provided for ease of operation. Change over from one container to another can be accomplished in minutes. Cycle speeds of 30 containers per minute can be achieved.
- Simple design and rugged construction will deliver years of reliable service;
- Simple operation;
- Easy and fast adjustment for bottle changeovers;
- Can be adapted for a wide variety of bottles allowing smooth production runs and no hassles for high efficiency;
- Air operated—no need for electricity;
- Its aesthetic outline and small footprint contributes to its versatility;
- Adjustable down force;
- Variety of chucks and liners available;
- CT90 can be used as a stand alone or integrated into a semi-automatic machine with a conveyor for a faster automated line.