While compact at less than 13 feet long, the Pegasus offers a wide range of options for erecting, loading and closing end load cartons at speeds of up to 120 cartons per minute. Its method of operation is:
- End load carton is removed from a supply magazine via a rotary vacuum system
- Carton is erected and placed down on continuous moving chain system
- Product is automatically horizontally loaded into a carton via a barrel cam loader from a 15 foot continuously moving bucket conveyor
- Loaded carton is transported through the machine and is either tucked closed or applied with hot melt glue and compressed shut
- Completed cartons are then automatically delivered from the back of the machine at a convenient working height
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Adjustable magazine;
- 3 light beacon;
- 5’ extended carton magazine;
- Overhead product confinement for loader;
- Product feeding belt;
- Ink print or deboss coding;
- CE guarding.
There are no reviews yet.