The Twinseal’s method of operation is:
- Operator places loaded carton into the machine with the inner flaps closed and presses dual button start.
- Glue is automatically applied to underside of carton flap(s).
- Carton is elevated into vertical squaring/compression chamber.
- Completed, sealed cartons are automatically removed by the delivery chute accessory.
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Deboss, ink or hot leaf coding system;
- Automated Infeed System;
- Ability to go “2-up” to seal 2 cartons at once for increased output;
- Adjustable Infeed Plow Assembly;
- Floor Stand;
- CE Guarding.