The V-System’s method of operation is:
- Flat, pre glued end load style carton is pulled via vacuum from the carton supply magazine
- The bottom of the carton is closed (tuck or glue methods available) and the carton is then presented (vertically) to the product loading area
- Product is manually or automatically (optional) vertically loaded into carton
- The machine cycle is initiated and the top of the carton is closed (tuck or glue methods available)
- A completed carton is the automatically deliver from the machine to a convenient working height
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Adjustable magazine;
- 3 light beacon;
- 5’ extended carton magazine;
- Ink print or deboss coding;
- Delivery shelf for discharge;
- Auto bottom box provision;
- CE guarding.
There are no reviews yet.