The Econoform & Econolock’s method of operation is:
- Flat blank is automatically pulled from a supply magazine with vacuum cups.
- Flat blank is feed forward to forming area via a set of feed fingers.
- A mandrel plunges the blank through a tooling cavity where it is corner glued, corner locked or folded over.
- The completed formed tray is discharged straight down on to an optional belt conveyor to be loaded.
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Adjustable magazine;
- Double head construction (with independent control option);
- 10’ (3m) continuously moving outfeed belt conveyor;
- 3 light beacon;
- 5’ extended carton magazine;
- CE guarding.