The T-System’s method of operation is:
- Flat blank is automatically pulled from a supply magazine with vacuum cups;
- Flat blank is feed forward to forming area via a set of feed fingers;
- A mandrel plunges the blank through a tooling cavity where it is corner glued, corner locked or folded over;
- The completed formed tray is discharged straight down on to a variable speed, continuous motion, flighted conveyor;
- The standard machine has 6 feet (1830mm) of load area for an operator or robot to load product in to the formed trays;
- The loaded tray is transferred 90 degrees in to the Reverse Triseal or Straight Line Closer where the tray is sealed with hot melt glue and discharged from the machine.
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Adjustable magazine;
- Extended conveyor length;
- Intermittent Motion drive for conveyor;
- Deboss, Ink and hot leaf coding system;
- 3 light beacon;
- 5’ extended carton magazine;
- CE Guarding.