FLAT CASE/SHEET PRINTER OVERVIEW:
The Kiwi Heavy-Duty Flat Case/Sheet Printer is designed for rapid changes of imprint information to minimize production downtime. A typical changeover takes only a few minutes, including a complete type change and clean-up. The printer’s optional recirculating ink pump makes colour changes and clean-ups a matter of minutes. To clean the system, the pump is simply placed in a solvent container, circulation solvent throughout the system to clean type, rollers and hoses. Choose from among three type systems to fit the printer to any application. A dial control on the variable speed DC drive motor allows variable output speeds up to the maximum of 3,000 cases per hour (4,800 cases per hour optional). The printer can be set to print from one to six panels on one or both sides of a corrugated case, and an optional built-in electronic counter makes it easy to keep track of production.
- Type systems: magnetic, flexback and magflex;
- Inking systems: two-roller flexographic; water-based inks recommended (wide colour range);
- Printing Cylinder: 48” (1,220mm) circumference.
- High speed operation;
- Recirculating ink pump;
- SC Stacker Conveyor;
- Conveyor catcher;
- Predetermining or totalizing counter;
- Special width machines & special circumference printing cylinders;
- Two-colour print.