The TopSerter II™ has several features, benefits and options.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed to meet relevant cGMP guidelines, reducing cleanup and inspection;
- Standardized FAT and commissioning protocols included, helping to assist machinery and validation;
- Quick and easy changeover utilizing change parts and digital screw adjustments;
- Easy-to-load ergonomic magazine with outsert tray shelf (see options for extended capacities);
- The ability to incorporate most outsert identification devices: bar code scanners, vision and smart sensors;
- Easily installs over most conveyor lines;
- Included hot-melt adhesive system saves money over costly double-sided tape systems;
- Integrates with optional ECOM™ Extended Capacity Outsert Magazine.
- Up to 120 BPM Random Mode;
- Up to 240 BPM Timing Screw Mode.
- Four, Six or Eight-Foot Long Powered Magazine;
- Extended Capacity Prefeeder – ECOM™;
- Timing Screw or Random Cycle Bottle Control;
- Servo Drive;
- Low Noise Vacuum Systems;
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix PLC;
- Bar Code Scanners, Vision Systems and Smart Sensors to identify and verify outserts on the bottle;
- Verified bottle reject for missed or non-identified outserts;
There are no reviews yet.