- PLC controlled non-contact torque monitoring;
- Stainless steel gripper belts, assembly pulleys and bearings;
- Stainless steel clutches;
- Pneumatic clutches;
- Quick changeover package including counters and scales;
- Power height adjustment;
- Capper guarding package with safety interlocks;
- Cap hopper mounted to side;
- NEMA 4 controls and switches;
- Enhanced corrosion resistance coatings;
- Hazardous location construction.
SureKap manufactures a wide variety of heavy-duty capping equipment that meets the requirements of virtually all cap types, shapes and sizes. They offer semi-automatic to fully automatic, high speed cappers striving to meet standards in accuracy, efficiency and productivity.