The Tridyne F-206 Series comes in 12 different configurations from single lane to multiple lanes with a single controller. The F-206 Series can have split front feeders for difficult or irregular sized materials and multiple feeders per lane to ensure consistent, controlled uniform product flow leading to the fastest most accurate weighments possible. Control parameters are 100% dynamic in this series.
The F-206 Super-X series comes in 6 different configurations and is mostly used in large scale operations to weigh product into boxes, pails, bags and bins and can be set up from single lane to four lanes on a single controller. It is typically used by customers requiring bulk or transport operations. The system can be set up in a fully wash down (hose down) environment to meet FDA/USDA wash down requirements. Most contact parts can be removed with no tools for cleaning or washdown. 90% of parts used in the machine are commercially available.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Animal and Pet Foods;
- Coffee and Tea: whole bean, ground, frac packs;
- Food including fresh, frozen, dried foods, powders and bulk products;
- Hardware, nuts, bolts, nails, screws, washers, spacers, gaskets and more;
- Medical and Pharmaceutical components, parts, vitamins, supplements, capsules, tablets, pills;
- Miscellaneous including any free flowing dry material.
- Vacuum Systems;
- Discharge Chutes;
- Metal Detectors;
- Status Lights;
- Pneumatic Lock Outs.
There are no reviews yet.