The Econocaser’s method of operation is:
- Master shipping cases are automatically pulled from the supply magazine and erection onto a single load station.
- Product enters the Econocaser via the infeed belt conveyor.
- Product is automatically collated and loaded in to the erected shipping case.
- Following loading, the machine cycle is initiated and the loaded case is transported to the closure section for either glue or tape closure.
- The loaded, sealed case is discharged from the back of the machine at a convenient working height.
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Adjustable magazine;
- Extended conveyor length;
- Intermittent Motion drive for conveyor;
- Stair-Step collator/upstacker/downstacker;
- Slipsheet for downstacker;
- 3 light beacon;
- 5’ extended carton magazine;
- 5 foot (1.5M) infeed belt conveyor;
- Product Loader;
- CE Guarding.