The Econopacker’s method of operation is:
- Products enter the Econopacker at random via the infeed belt conveyor.
- The Machine will automatically collate products into the appropriate pack pattern.
- An operator places a case onto the horizontal loading station by positioning the open end of the case over the loading funnel and presses the foot pedal.
- The product is automatically loaded into the positioned case.
- The loaded case is then pneumatically lowered onto its bottom and exits via the roller conveyor to case taper or gluer (case sealer not included).
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range;
- Adjustable magazine;
- Extended conveyor length;
- Intermittent-motion drive for conveyor;
- Stair-Step collator/upstacker;
- 3 light beacon;
- 5’ extended carton magazine;
- CE Guarding.
There are no reviews yet.