LAKOSTANDARD™ AFTERMARKET OEM REPLACEMENT SEAL JAWS:
Lako manufactures crimpers and sealing jaws using the highest quality materials and surface treatments, and precision CNC machining processes. They provide customers with:
- Highest quality and reliably machined tools to make installation and replacement fast and easy.
- Direct replacement jaws for most OEM machines.
- Ability to customize seal jaw design to accommodate marketing and/or specific packaging requirements.
- Variety of seal patterns for proper end sealing that fits your needs, including Bag-in-Box applications for easy-open tops and strong bottom seals on the same crimper.
- Standard materials are pre-hardened to 30RC for durability and longevity over OEM standard jaws.
- A variety of premium materials are also available to provide:
- Increased hardness for sealing demanding products.
- High thermal conductivity for high speed applications and thick or resistant films.
- High corrosion resistance for wash down or caustic applications.
LAKOSTANDARD™ FIN WHEELS FOR HORIZONTAL WRAPPERS:
Lako Fin wheels are manufactured for Hot or Cold applications in horizontal flow wrappers. Advantages include:
- Precisely engineered to match machine speeds for improved film web control.
- OEM replacements for any machine make and model are available.
- Customized Fin Wheels are available.
- Sealing profiles are designed and dedicated specifically for each film type to ensure exceptional seal integrity.
- Various serrations are available: vertical, horizontal, cross-hatch, and Lako’s unique “RV” patterns.
LAKOSTANDARD™ SEALING ROLLS AND DRUMS – CUSTOM POCKETS AND SEALING SURFACES AVAILABLE:
Lako’s sealing rolls and drums are made to customer specifications. They use pre-hardened materials on sealing rolls and drums to ensure long-term reliability. Available as an OEM replacement or customized:
- Pocket designs can be customized to meet various package applications.
- A variety of sealing surface patterns can be customized to fit your brand needs.