The Tridyne F-206 Series comes in 12 different configurations from single lane to multiple lanes with a single controller. The F-206 Series can have split front feeders for difficult or irregular sized materials and multiple feeders per lane to ensure consistent, controlled uniform product flow leading to the fastest most accurate weighments possible. Control parameters are 100% dynamic in this series.
The F-206 can be set up as a manual or fully automatic operation. The system can be set up in a fully wash down (hose down) environment to meet FDA/USDA wash down requirements. Most contact parts can be removed with no tools for cleaning or wash down. 90% of parts used in the machine are commercially available. All stainless steel systems are available.
The F-206 can also be easily interfaced with other automated bulk filling machines such as baggers, indexing conveyors, case erectors, etc. and fill bags, bottles, boxes and pouches and is easily integrated into existing lines.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Animal and Pet Foods;
- Coffee and Tea: whole bean, ground, frac packs;
- Food including fresh, frozen, dried foods, powders and bulk products;
- Hardware, nuts, bolts, nails, screws, washers, spacers, gaskets and more;
- Medical and Pharmaceutical components, parts, vitamins, supplements, capsules, tablets, pills;
- Miscellaneous including any free flowing dry material.
- Vacuum Systems;
- Discharge Chutes;
- Metal Detectors;
- Status Lights;
- Pneumatic Lock Outs.