The operator places a container on the filling platform and initiates the filling cycle. The nozzle opens and begins filling. When the shut-off weight is reached, the nozzle automatically closes. To change the container, adjust the height of the filling nozzle using the rack and gear system and adjust weights. If the container opening size is different, change the filling nozzle.
- 3 ft. gravity discharge conveyor;
- Rollers on filling platform;
- Motorized discharge conveyor;
- Dribble flow: The product flow is slowed at the end of the fill cycle to increase fill accuracy;
- Holding tank: recommended if a product supply system is not available to provide a constant flow rate to each nozzle; this will eliminate lines surges as nozzles open and close;
- Sanitary valving and piping for food applications;
- Stainless steel conveyor and guard for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning;
- Fume covers;
There are no reviews yet.