The operator places any empty container on the first filling platform and starts the fill. He continues to load and start the fill on all filling platforms. As each filling platform reaches its target weight, its nozzle closes. When a nozzle closes, the operator pushes the filled container to the discharge conveyor, loads an empty container, and starts the fill. For short runs, all nozzles need not be used.
- Rollers on filling platform;
- Motorized discharge conveyor;
- Sanitary Valving and piping for food applications;
- Holding tank is recommended when a constant product line pressure cannot be maintained. Tank includes a level control float valve;
- Dribble flow shut-off to increase accuracy;
- Fume covers;